Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 1 Week 5

Today was a 4 miler. The sun was out for the first time in about a week. It was SO invigorating. I did the 4 miles in the 40 minutes, but I walked some, because I ran at a faster pace and walked some, but I enjoyed the sun so much I couldn't help but smile. More people honked today, I wish they'd slow down so I know who it is honking! It's funny bc a few times a week people tell me they see me running, it's so nice to realize I have so many friends in Provo! I love this town...for college. :) no, I really do love it here, & there are certain things I will remember later lookin back on my BYU years. I may be biased, but I think I've had the best college experience! Alrighty, I got sidetracked...shocker! :)

xoxowishmelucktomorrownight...it'sbeenwindy&cold@night

No comments:

Post a Comment